Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 October 2021

British Freedom Party Important Election Annoucement for Southend on Sea

 

Jayda Fransen

On Friday, I was due to make an announcement that I plan on standing in the Old Bexley and Sidcup by-election which is due to take place after the MP, James Brokenshire died of Cancer earlier this month…

Then, Sir David Amess, MP for Southend West, was MURDERED.

I held back my announcement - out of respect for the family man who had been stabbed to death - and until further details had emerged.

I could have guessed… It was an Islamic Terrorist Attack.

How many more attacks must this country suffer before something is done?

As soon as I learnt that this was ANOTHER Muslim Terrorist, my mind was made up.

I WILL STAND IN THE SOUTHEND WEST BY-ELECTION FOR OUR PEOPLE

The truth is, the Tory Party - just like Labour, the SNP and Sinn Fien – are allowing Mass Immigration, Radical Islam and Multiculturalism to DESTROY our nation.

Now MPs are being offered extra security to keep them safe…

What about US, the BRITISH PEOPLE?

We did not ask for our country to be turned into a Terror-Ridden Hellhole!

WE ARE NOT SAFE

BFP want to stand independant Candidates in BOTH of the upcoming by-elections, so we need to act fast.

This is no normal election campaign, this is about the safety of us and our children.

It is time the Government were held to account for their FAILURE to protect us against the HORRORS of Islamic Terrorism.

I plan on holding them FIRMLY to account in these elections.

Do I have your support?

We urgently need to start raising the funds to enable us to stand in the two upcoming by-elections.

Please chip in whatever you can to help us make this happen and defend our children's future!

Yours sincerely,

Jayda Fransen