Search This Blog

Friday 26 November 2021

In all my years as a football fan, I have NEVER witnessed this...

 

Jayda Fransen

In all my years as a football fan, I have NEVER witnessed this...

Whether you like football or not, I am sure you have heard that young, fit players are literally dropping like flies.

In the last few days alone, we have witnessed players being stretchered off the pitch.

These are young men, at the height of fitness...

NEVER - in all my years of watching football - have I seen ANYTHING like this.

Players are DYING Susan.

Our Government have blood on their hands.

Medical Reports have now confirmed that the Covid Vaccines are causing Heart Defects...

THE MANDATES NEED TO STOP NOW

BFP will take action.

The British Freedom Party is ONLY party that is prepared to hold the Government to account.

We are preparing to launch a range of flyers & leaflets filled with information on what the agenda is and how to push back against it.

We MUST educate the masses before it is TOO LATE

We need your help to get this done, please chip in whatever you can! 

Yours sincerely,

British Freedom Party HQ