Search This Blog

Friday 5 August 2022

The Insanity of Bolton College and What Passes for Education and Culture

By Horwich Nationalist
Today whilst enjoying a little time from work I received via the Royal Mail what at first I thought was a satire of some kind, But on a further examination to be a genuine advertisement from Bolton College. 
Now if a photograph can paint a thousand words then this photograph can sum up quite clearly the insanity of what must be happened in the minds of those who run Bolton College! Now obvious enough this lady has quite a pretty face but once a veil is added you must ask your self .Whats the POINT! It is can be only likened to trying to enjoy a painting that is sealed in a crate! If you wish to create beauty then it must be shared with all to admire and not lust over of course . But this well I am dumbfounded.
So at the moment I am now asking my self wether or not I should send the next photo as a possible candidate for Bolton Colleges Barbers and Hairdressing course . Honestly folks at one time you would have been told no one could have made this stuff up.