Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Well BooHoo to a Response on BooHoo Pork Issue and Animal Welfare

Well after waiting for a proper response from BooHoo the On-line Shopping outfit on their problem with Britain's piggy products. After contacting their HR (Human Reppressor ?) on the issue of BANNING any non islamic employees from eating any pork products as seen in my original article.
I am sorry to say that after the customary notification of receiving my email on the matter and questioning the issue that may be a breach of their non islamic employees Human rights. Their has been no response as yet. I therefore would like to ask all readers of this article to contact BooHoo.
And formaly request an explanation as to why Most likely British workers are being forced to submit to the intolerance of there islamic co workers. After all we have to be tolerant of there ritual slaughter of animals? by the slow unstunned slitting of the animals throat.
 ARE BooHoo are endorsing that method of slaughter? By preferring their employees to submit to eating only non pork islamic foodstuff that are ritually slaughtered.
So lets take a look at what BooHoo  maybe endorsing as recommended slaughter methods for employees by submitting to islamic demands on enforcement of sharia practices in the workplace. 
!st is the British way of slaughter secondly maybe is the BooHoo preferred method? I don,t know we will let you make your own mind up on that issue, I know I have reached my own opinion on BooHoo. 
And that is to NEVER EVER SHOP WITH THEM OR RECOMMEND THEM TO ANY ONE AT ALL!!!!!!