Search This Blog

Thursday 30 December 2021

Joe Rogan states Vaccine this week , Natural immunity the best

 

The worlds most popular podcaster Joe Rogan doubled down on his previous statements that he will not get vaccinated this week, stating that it makes “no sense” for him because he has natural immunity from COVID.

It is so good to see that the truth is gathering more and more momentum about this scamdemic. That natural immunity is far better than any experimental DNA therapy. 

While announcing that he will likely have to cancel dates for comedy shows in Canada in the Spring due to vaccine mandates, Rogan said he doesn’t “think I can even get into the country. I’m not vaccinated, I’m not going to get vaccinated, I have antibodies, it doesn’t make any sense.”

Rogan also bemoaned the continuing restrictions on events.

“I don’t think I can go,” he continued, adding “Even if I do go, I don’t trust that Vancouver is not going to follow suit with what Toronto did and cut capacity.”

Watch:

*  *  *