Search This Blog

Friday 22 January 2016

The So Called British “Royal Family”: They are ALL Jews!

The So Called British “Royal Family”: They are ALL Jews!



For the last few years, I have been telling people that the British “Royal Family” are absolutely not as they seem.  I have already put up several articles in this blog that reveals how the “Queen” herself has been involved in both pedophilia rings and in murdering those who she sees as a threat to her reign.   I have said that these people are absolutely not British in any aspect, but are criminals, frauds, and have absolutely no rights to the British throne at all..
Now, I want to reveal through an article from my friend, Whitewraithe, who writes the blog: Pragmatic Witness, the facts that explain that not only are these people criminals, but they are also ALL Jewish!   I have that amazing article, entitled: “Britain’s Jewish Royal Family” right here for everyone to see for themselves, and I do, of course, have some additional thoughts and comments to follow:
Read the Full Article here