Search This Blog

Sunday 2 January 2022

The BFP announce a New FREEDOM Patriotic Newspaper

 

Jayda Fransen

Happy New Year!

I am very excited to announce that today - the first day of 2022 - marks the launch of our brand new newspaper.

I am thrilled to present to you:

FREEDOM

New Year, New Look! 

We have given our newspaper a makeover and we are building a network of distributors, UK wide and beyond!

This is the ONLY newspaper of its kind, we have been working extremely hard behind the scenes to perfect this venture...

This is a HUGE project!

Our FREEDOM newspaper opens up the possibility for us to reach tens of thousands of people with the TRUTH about the Covid Agenda and Great Reset!

Forget all of the Social Media platforms that BAN and CENSOR us... they CANT censor our OWN Newspaper!

This is an amazing opportunity for BFP to reach the masses!

We need to move fast if we are going to put this awesome plan into action.

I will send you more details over the come days but for now, I need to know that you are with me on this.

Please let me know that I have your support by chipping in to the make this dream a reality

Yours sincerely,

Jayda Fransen