Search This Blog

Sunday 30 June 2024

Putin is the hardest working leader in the world at the moment

By 

 I think that I can safely say that Putin is the hardest working leader in the world at the moment. Not only is Putin tasked with governing the people of Russia but he is doing this durring a time where countries seek to harm Russia. Handling a country the size of Russia durring peace time alone would be a job and weight too heavy for most but durring a time of conflict and escalation, this is a stress I couldn't even fathom.

I often wonder about the man Putin and not the leader. What is on his mind in private? I wonder if he is tired, worried, stressed. On the surface he is calm, collected, calculated and intentional but I wonder what he feels inside, his heart. I can't imagine sleep comes easy to him. And keep in mind, I remind you this is not the only thing Putin has handled. Taking power after the terrible 90s, when the world was pillaging and picking Russia dry after the fall of the Soviet Union. When the oligarchs in Russia were selling out Russia and their people to vultures of the west. It was Putin who inherited this mess, he couldn't have inherited a worse situation. And to see Russia now, the shining jewl of inspiration to the world. The strongest military, 4th largest economy and growing fast, inspiring others to flock to BRICS and single handedly resisting and at the moment defeating NATO. It's staggering how he handles this with such poise. Now of course Putin is not alone, there are countless people behind the scenes that carry just as heavy a burden for Russia that never get the love and respect they deserve. But they also don't recive the hate Putin recives. It is Putin that every attack and punch is hurled at so I must recognize this man. When I look at Putin, and I compare him to our leaders now I can only feel envy. We used to have leaders of Putins caliber, the Kennedys, Lincoln etc, but not for many years. I hope Russians understand that Russia can stand for a thousand more years and not see the likes of Putin ever again. I predict history will remember him fondly and he will leave behind shoes that can never be filled.
Image