Search This Blog

Saturday 27 July 2024

Mans head as a football The Hegelian Shot

By Horwich Nationalist

 Concerning the incident at the airport were the police used a mans head as a football. And do not get me wrong I am no lover of Islam or the Burka, a piece of by the way clothing just like the mini dress , that turns a women into a object instead of a human being.

But their is something amiss with the entire incident I just cannot put my finger on. But consider how many thousand of burka wearing women go through passport controls every year. with no problem. Something else happened that time . As I have learned the woman to be searched was the man who was kicked in the head mother.
I strongly suspect the Hegelian dialectic is in play. And someone is trying to provoke conflict. I know many will react what a load of Bolloxs. But consider The call to support the Zionists genocidal overreaction in Gaza was met by disgust by everyone. So what better to cause conflict between the immigrant Muslims, which they bribed the politicians to import and the British people. In order to gain sympathy for their murderous actions in Gaza. This is something we must ALL be seriously considering. And to be vigilant against. After all the elites get the goodies and we get the grief and a paupers grave.