Spread the word – Social networkingSocial networking is an important way of keeping in touch with the British National Party and taking small, easy actions to promote our fight for our identity and culture. It's just one way you can make a difference and show you care about the cause we all believe in. Here are some ideas you can use.
Do Your Bit – Help Spread the Word
Five Ways to Help the British National Party Through Twitter
If you're looking to make a big impact on nationalism today, look no further than your tweets! Twitter has been used as a powerful way to spread information, communicate with corporations and even support 'revolutions', so why not use it to spread the word about our cause? Whether you're a Twitter novice or a master of hashtags, the five steps below will help you speak out for our people and stay in touch with our online Nationalist community.
1. Follow the British National Party on Twitter for up-to-the-minute news on issues and ways to get involved in our campaigns! Be sure to retweet your favourite BNP tweets to get your followers involved too. RT away!
2. Join the conversation by using hashtags creatively. Include tags like #nationalist and #BNP when talking about news issues, and don't be afraid to jump on trending topics and turn them into a Nationalist discussion!
3. Share a twitpic! Get creative by tweeting a photo of one of our demonstrations or a #BNP meeting (see what I did there?).
4. Get your friends involved in the fight for our people by sharing links to our articles and campaigns and asking your followers to take action and retweet.
5. Show your love for our people by creating a custom Twitter background that features your favourite picture of our lovely country or cultural landmark. Get creative, and make something compelling. Just make sure you have the rights to whatever image you use!
There's so much that you can do and share on Twitter every day to keep yourself and your followers updated on the latest in the campaign to win our country back, so get started today and don't forget to share your accomplishments with us! Happy tweeting!
Here are some Twitter profiles you should follow:
Andrew Brons MEP On Twitter
Not a fan of Twitter? Check out these five easy ways to help the British National Party on Facebook instead.
What's the easiest way to stay informed on British National Party campaigns, show you care about our people and encourage your friends and family to join the fight for our identity and culture? Facebook! With the simple steps below, you can reach out to your online friends and take meaningful actions for our nation:
1. Head on over to the British National Party's official page on Facebook and "like" us! You'll get all our up-to-the-minute updates about urgent alerts and new features, plus a chance to comment on our posts and share our links with your friends.
2. Once you're a fan of our page, be sure to share the link with your friends. Also, be sure to interact often with the British National Party on Facebook by commenting and liking our status updates, photos and videos! (Facebook’s News Feed algorithm determines what you see on a few factors: how many friends are commenting on a certain piece of content, who posted the content and what type of content it is. For our peoples' sake, we don't want to get lost in the mix!)
3. Speak out and "like" content! When reading the British National Party website and looking at our features, click the Facebook "like" icons to post the link to your wall. (You can also share the post to Twitter and Facebook by clicking the Disqus ‘Like’ button and ticking the Twitter and Facebook boxes.)
4. Every time you log in to Facebook, share your passion for our identity and culture by updating your status with what community action you have done that day, sharing news items, and posting photos of your activities. You can also post a pro-Nationalist quote right now to inspire your friends to take action!
5. Join a cause or create one about the issue that you're most passionate about. The "Causes" platform lets you raise awareness and financial support for a specific campaign – join our British National Party causes and, again, invite all your friends to join too!
There's so much that you can do on Facebook in a single day by sharing content and speaking your mind, so get started today!
Here are some Facebook pages to get started with: