Search This Blog

Saturday 20 August 2011

CONFEDERACY DEFEATED NEW WORLD ORDER BEGUN ?

CONFEDERACY DEFEATED NEW WORLD ORDER BEGUN ?
by the Horwich Nationalist

The following rousing video is taken from a website that intends to shed some light on the true reasons of the American Civil War, it exposes the myth that that was was fought over the issue of slavery. And that the true reason was the opposition to the establishment of a big centralized Government by the Lincoln Led United States of America,

The precursor to the split of the Union government that led to the Confederate States of America was an unfair tariff called the Morill Tariff that unfairly punished the Southern states . It forced many Southerners into bankruptcy allowed the tax rate to rise from 20% to 47%. And it must be realised that the Southern States only made up 30% of the population they paid more than 80% of the tax. It sounds like the emerging industrial and banking elites of America were already flexing their muscle in the Northern states were they and Lincoln held sway, sounds familiar ? In order to protect their Agrarian based Southern Industry and heritage and the original principles of the founding fathers of the American Republic the Confederate States LEGALLY ! seceded from the United States. Thus faced with a massive loss of revenue and a possible threat on their doorstep to the banking elites the only option for Lincoln and his federalist big government agenda was to take back the Confederate states by force of arms, an act that was in effect illegal. And leaving the Confederate States with no option but to defend it's self, a policy with which the Confederacy held to on a military point also.

It is a fact that at a stroke of Lincolns pen and the recognition of the Confederacy the lives of more than 600,000 American men women and children could have been saved, a death toll compared to the relative populations of 1860 USA to 1914 Europe makes the 1st world war look like a minor skirmish! In fact it would have been cheaper and at no cost in the lives of it's citizens if the North had bought every single last slave in America and then freed them. It is also a fact that many Negros were lynched in the North by a war weary populace due to Lincolns emancipation act , an act in my opinion that was merely a political maneuver to deflect attention from the real reason for the cause of the war.
In fact Lincoln is quoted as writing in a letter in1862 that
"I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors; and I shall adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views. "
In effect this single tract proves all along that Lincoln was not interested in the slavery issue , and only interested in the survival of the Union and it,s special interest backed federal government. And that for many years the true history of that conflict has been covered up, I believe that the origins of the drive for the New World Order began in that conflict, and that if the Confederacy had been Victorious the drive for that order would have died at birth.
So if we come to the issue of Slavery it,s self we must ask if only 6% of the Southern population were slave holders what on earth were the other 94% fighting for. As nearly all in the South knew that the time of slavery was coming to an end both on the moral and economical front.
And it is a fact that 65.000 negro soldiers both free men and slave fought for the Confederacy and that at least 13.000 of these men actually saw action .
And that unlike the Negro soldiers of the Union who were paid less than White Northern troops, Confederate negro troops were paid the same as white troops. I strongly recommend this article called the forgotten Confederates
Which puts to bed to myth that the American war was based solely on slavery but more on the interests of big business and their political puppets an all to modern theme that we recognise today. And I believe that soon we must be faced with the only choice the Confederacy was left with even if it means that we suffer the same fate as those brave Rebs who fought for the Liberty and a true government of their homeland based on the virtues of for the people by the people, against the tyranny of a government of big vested special interests and their puppets, who run nations just as a going concern!


Link