So how do they move the money?
There is a very good article on the much improved and cleaner looking British National Party site, that reports on how British Taxpayers have been forced by The Establishment to hand over to £18 million pounds in subsidies to the anti-British trade union Unite. This money was then "washed" and "donated" to the Labour Party - who unlike the British National Party would be bankrupt if it had to depend on its shrinking membership to survive.
Now by now, most of you are aware of just how the NWO puppet governments use British Taxpayers money against them by the use of Third Parties in elections but it worth revisiting as a reminder and also to provide you with some useful links for the future. So here we go. If some graphics artist could do a Flow Chart it would be much appreciated.
- Government Taxes the oppressed British People.
- Government "donates" money to the Union Modernisation Fund.
- Union Modernisation Fund "donates" money to "friendly" Trade Unions.
- Trade Unions "donates" money to the Labour Party.
- Trade Unions also "donates" the "washed" money to anti-BNP organisations such as Searchlight and the UAF.
- Searchlight, UAF and trade unions use the people own money against them to pay for their anti-BNP campaign whilst some of that money goes into the pockets of those who run those organisations. This last link really must be read.