Search This Blog

Saturday 1 May 2010

Our American Cousin and BNP Member - John Charles Bush

Why this American became a member of the BNP

Our American Cousin and BNP Member - John Charles Bush
I remember the day well in August of 2009 when the US news media reported that many so called "right wing" parties had done well in the EU elections. This suddenly aroused my curiosity as I turned the volume up on my TV to hear the news. Suddenly a man appeared that I had never seen or heard of named Nick Griffin. He was standing at a podium giving a "Victory" speech . The media immediately said that the voters were fed up with the ruling Labour Party and had decided to make  change for the BNP.

Well I had also never heard of the BNP so I turned off the TV and went to my computer where I knew I could get better info from the internet. I simply typed in BNP and their website came up on the info page. It was an astoundingly professional looking site! The Union Flag was all over the front page. All of the articles were very well written and easily understandable. My curiosity turned to fascination as I read more and more. As I looked through the site I came across a BNP chatroom and I decided to go in and speak.

I was a little nervous being an American and I didn't know if I would be welcomed. Every person in that room turned out to be very nice and I immediately felt an attachment brewing. These are my kinds of people I thought! They were all interested in knowing a few things about the US as well as the state where I live which is Kentucky. Very few of them knew much about Kentucky other than KFC and I knew very little about the UK other than the Beatles. The chatroom became an interesting place to exchange our cultures as I returned night after night.

One day I asked a BNP member if Americans were allowed to join. He told me absolutely and that I should do so at my nearest convenience.  Well to make a short story shorter I joined that very moment and my membership card arrived a few weeks later. I am so proud to carry it in my wallet. My family came from Britain to America many years ago so I feel a very strong attachment to the BNP because it is so traditionally British.

When I think of Britain I think of the Union Flag as well as the English. The other parties don't even look British judging by their looks and advertising. You would think they were from some other country if you didn't know better. However, one can just take a simple first glimpse of the BNP and know they are British.

This is the sole reason I joined the BNP.

FOOTNOTE HORWICH NATIONALISTS
THEIR IS GREAT SUPPORT TO BE GOT  FROM OUR AMERICAN BRETHREN  WHO HAVE SIMILAR PROBLEMS TO OUR OWN WITH MUSLIMS AND A OUT OF TOUCH LIBERAL POLITICAL ELITE, HELP THEM IN THEIR STRUGGLE ALSO AND I AM SURE ALL KINDS OF SUPPORT WILL WING IT,S WAY TO THE BNP.

No comments: