Brainslug owns you
Aug 10th, 2010 by Robert Martin.
What unifies these revolting ideologies is that they do not benefit the individual although they claim to be doing so, they are a Brainslug that prefers its own survival over yours individually, because it manipulates you into believing passive lies.When you wake up to this planet, you realise one thing sticking out the side of people’s heads; their thoughts are not their own but are subservient toward a domesticating agent, a memetic Brainslug.
We can coalesce many ill thought out ideologies with little substance and stereotype them as Crowdism. Crowdism contains memes such as but not limited to; liberalism, egalitarianism, democracy, socialism, communism and greenism.
Brainslug owns the population, the majority do not think for themselves and have this parasite wedged into their skull awaiting big daddy Technium to erupt from the Hivemind – or in terms the above average human should understand, ecocide and death, whatever prevails after that is not concerned with the ecology as we know it, if anything.
The rules of the game are simple;
- Do not think for yourself – be subservient toward the Brainslug, although it disables your self awareness and concern for sanity, it tells you that you’re innocent and nothing is your fault, therefore you can call people RACIST when they disagree with your altruistic, all loving Brainslug.
- If you attempt to think for yourself – that would mean removing of the Brainslug, therefore, if you dare touch it, it will call other infested individuals over to shout RACIST into intimidating you into keeping the Brainslug in control of your thoughts, perhaps not so altruistic?
- If you manage to think for yourself – this would be an indirect threat to other Brainslugs, therefore, the Hivemind of Brainslugs will synchronise with each other collectively, to crush you in Crowdism, making you unpopular through bias, they hate you with a vengeance.
- If you attempt to get others to think for themselves - that would mean removing of the Brainslugs from the source, the great media and entertainment Hivemind sending out memetic software to the antennaes of your Brainslug. Killing the parasite at the core would allow the Brainslugs to be picked off individually, so this is a direct threat to the Brainslugs collectively. Therefore, they will use whatever means, dirty tricks and immoral means into getting rid of you, despite their passive lies of altruistic moralism – as clearly the intellectuals form the greatest antibody resistance to this infection. The easiest, more short term route is to banish you from your native homeland, the toughest but more long term solution is to kill you, and kill you they will if it gets them what they want.
- If you manage to get others to think for themselves – you can slay the Brainslugs from specific territories whilst establishing antibody resistance to prevent future infections. However, in the mean time, thanks to hardwired genetics, many are prone to re-infection on first contact, as they’ve now become industrially farmed by their Brainslugs from over 300 years ago in the so called ‘Enlightenment era’, the stemming spores out of the hollow headed corpse of rotten cultures.
IN its ordinary sense the word “crowd” means a gathering of individuals of whatever nationality, profession, or sex, and whatever be the chances that have brought them together. From the psychological point of view the expression “crowd” assumes quite a different signification. Under certain given circumstances, and only under those circumstances, an agglomeration of men presents new characteristics very different from those of the individuals composing it. The sentiments and ideas of all the persons in the gathering take one and the same direction, and their conscious personality vanishes. A collective mind is formed, doubtless transitory, but presenting very clearly defined characteristics. The gathering has thus become what, in the absence of a better expression, I will call an organised crowd, or, if the term is considered preferable, a psychological crowd. It forms a single being, and is subjected to the law of the mental unity of crowds.
Le Bon, Gustave. The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind