Search This Blog

Friday 2 July 2010

The Scorpion and the Frog or Islam and Labour

The Scorpion and the Frog or Islam and Labour

Author Horwich Nationalists 
For all you Labour supporters who think 
that you have the Islamic vote in the bag 
and that it can be utilised at will,
 word of warning! you think that you have a ally
in the Islamist community that can gain you victory in elections.
 But I would remind you 
of how it was put in Aesop's Fables about choosing your friends
 and putting your lives 
and the future of your children in
their hands!  
 
The Scorpion and the Frog

  A scorpion and a frog meet 
on the bank of a stream 
and the 
scorpion asks the frog to carry him across
 on its back.
 The frog asks,
 "How do I know you won't sting me?" 
The scorpion 
says, "Because if I do, I will die too."

  The frog is satisfied, and they set out, 
but in midstream,
the scorpion stings the frog. 
The frog feels the onset of 
paralysis and starts to sink,
 knowing they both will drown,
but has just enough time to gasp "Why?" 

  Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."
 
So in effect you foolish marxist fools
 will perish at the handsof your 
allies inbuilt nature!